Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Wouldn't it be Fun to Join Her?

Hi everyone, Valley View Funeral Home will be taking part in the Scotia Bank Charity Challenge which takes place on June 25th.  Would you like to join our team (5 km walk around Stanley Park) to raise money for the BC Bereavement Helpline.  Or you could sponsor me – even $5.00 would help me reach my goal of raising $1000.00

If you are interested I can talk you through how to register or make a donation or just go to this website and you can do this by yourself. 
1.     The team name is Team Arbor Memorial Inc. and I am the captain

Join us for the Scotiabank Charity Challenge on Sunday, June 25 to walk or run in memory of a loved one or to support others who are grieving. By sharing your story you empower others to reach out for support. Make every step count and fundraise for BC Bereavement Helpline.

Thank you in anticipation of your help,
Hope to see some of you there.

Marlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment