Friday, October 9, 2026

I have been not feeling well

I hope everyone this weekend will remember to give thanks for all that God has given you. Our life, family, friends, our food and water. Our Transportation, our sound mind. God a fractile of God in us, the Creator of all. I bought some huge apples for the grandschildren, to see the plenty of the harvest, we snipped some dhalias in the church garden where clippers are available for the few beds of flowers. We adorned the counters with these majestic colorful treasured of our universe. Rejoice for we can celebrate each other and love one another. The younger generation will be carrying on the armor of God. The quiet and empty feeling will bypass us, for great rejuvenation. The Golden age is here, no pain, no sorrow. Let us change the perception of what we are going through. I know it has been very very hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment