Saturday, September 5, 2026

Bonds continued

Anyone who says bonds are disinformation (you can listen to whom you wish), but from my end, I am talking to buyers, whales, and Paymasters, and I think we are practically in place for private and Sovereign bond holders. I think all is in place for next week. 

Later today I should be getting a call, and if it is what I think it is, and it happens, then perhaps I will get my MAGA hat today! This will be massive news for the RV community. 

Be careful of Scammers. Someone is imitating me, selling Yellow Dragon bonds. I will NOT message you. I will only reply to a DM. I will only speak of Yellow Dragons in the Chosen Ones. Do not send any money to scammers. Also, Medbed scammers. Do not give out passwords for LOBSTR, and do not give out info on your tokens.  

It is looking phenomenal for next week. I am hoping for that MAGA hat to pop up!!!

Q&A SESSION On Audio. Peter Walker - We are hearing good news as well, and everyone thinks it is happening this week or so.   

Wolverine: No updates on Mauricio. It looks like they are close to releasing; not sure if the codes were received or not, but the energy is high in that particular group.    




***THE BLESSING OF HOPE - BY CARPATHIA - FOR THE CHOSEN ONES ****

Hope is a song within the heart when there is no song left to sing

Hope is a dream that goes on when there seems to be no more to dream

Hope is the promise perching in our souls, giving us the will to carry on with our goals

Hope is when we smile despite our Tears.

Hope is our savior despite our Fears.

Hopes and dreams are what we have all clung to for so long

But soon, our tested faith will bloom into song!

Hold on to your dreams, hold on and keep heart,

For very soon, my dear Chosen Ones, our Blessing will start!

No comments:

Post a Comment