Wolverine: There was some news coming out that the HSBC bank is closing all branches in Australia. So, what will happen to us in Australia to exchange currency as we were told HSBC was the main bank, especially in Australia, where people would go to exchange currencies? The answer I received was: "I do not think it is going to play out the way people think it will. For example, a previous ASX CO, ____________"When the RV happens you will have access to an app to scan currency and then you exchange in the APP. So people do not need to go to an RV center. ASX then brought out another token that was to create RV centers. Remember, everyone in the world will be exchanging currency, not just the ones who purchased Dinar and Dong. Now, I did hear about this before, saying it will be done online? Maybe about two years ago, and many laughed at me, and now this intel is building, but now it may not happen as we thought it would. For people close to a redemption center, they will be glad not to have to travel too far, but some people do not know enough about technology, and it would be difficult for them. But this is what was discussed.
Wolverine introduces Sree: "Sree is a friend of mine for nearly 40 years. My teacher who brought me into this opportunity.
Sree Speaks: I got a letter from HSBC that this affects only the HSBC credit card, which is closing, but the bank is NOT closing down. As of Nov 17, you can no longer use the HSBC credit card in Australia.
Linda: I am in the UK, and about the bank: On Google, it said HSBC was closing in 2027 (on Google), but the bank is saying no. The bank said lots of people are saying this, but they said they are not closing.
Peter Walker: Not much. My last show was cancelled due to technical difficulties. I will be back again for my Gesara show.
Wolverine: I may not be on the show on Sunday, as I may be traveling. I got a call this morning, so in a few days I may be flying off.
Carpathia gives a closing statement.
I may see you in a couple of hours with some good news, as we never know when I will hear of additional developments.
No comments:
Post a Comment