Sunday, June 12, 2022

Family Update!

Here we are, it is summertime. I attented my grand daughter's 3rd birthday yesterday! What fun. She got an air blow up swimming pool. I have never seen the kids climb up so many times to the top of the slide, and come down again. There was no water in it yet, but if you look on the Cosco website you will find what I am talking about.. beautiful gathering at the lake house was memorable. Friends and family arrived throughout the afternoon. Remarkably, the younger generation have not heard about the App, Lobster, had no idea of the wealth transfer that is about to happen, the place of digital currency, ie Ripple/ Stellar, nor have they seen an actual silver coin. They had no idea that Trump has taken down the deepstate, the Cabal, the Monarchy, and that we are now able to purchase unoppened assets on Lobster, so when the market collapses which it will, they could be instantly billionaires. This wealth transfer from the rich to the poor is taking place before our eyes.. Quantum Brownie amongst others. I want to leave a legacy for my grandchildren, and children. I want to be a current grandma. I love to help others, and Pray that suicide will not be part of our lives ever again. The Med Beds are coming to your towns and cities also. God is Great! I wish you to thrive and be blessed. Love Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment