Thursday, December 14, 2017

So far we lost three young lives from Pannorama Ridge

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling
Deborah at 18

As I picked up the Surrey Leader from my door I grieve the loss of Raphael Alcoreza the athlete from Pannorama Ridge Highschool. So far 3 people are gone from our midst in their tee/ young adult lives. We still must stay thankful. I'm thankful to have been the mom of such a lovely and bright girl. She brought so much joy into our lives. Like the man who walks a bridge in Edmonton with a sign, (don't give up) I also want to remind everyone not to give up. You are too important to me, and many others. As I saw the pink roses on her grave that someone placed there, I am reminded of how much you are loved, Deborah. See you on the other side, soon. Be nice to people especially, over the holidays. They need us, and we need them.

No comments:

Post a Comment